~ Keystone WV topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2011
Keystone, West Virginia, USGS topographic map dated 2011.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5240714
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Keystone, West Virginia (file size: 21 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 23469
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Keystone
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2011
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: West Virginia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Keystone, West Virginia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Kyle - Ennis - Worth - Gilliam - Eckman - Bottom Creek - Powhatan - Elkhorn - Algoma - Keystone - McDowell - Northfork - Landgraff - Vivian - Clark (historical) - Upland - Rolfe
- Map Area ID: AREA37.537.375-81.5-81.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.5-81.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.5-81.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.375-81.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.375-81.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -81.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -81.375
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale