~ Dugway Pass UT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2010
Dugway Pass, Utah, USGS topographic map dated 2010.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5239330
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Dugway Pass, Utah (file size: 21 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 12971
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Dugway Pass
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Utah, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Dugway Pass, Utah, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bittner Knoll Reservoir - Pismire Knolls - Dugway Pony Express Station - East Topaz 2 Reservoir - Dugway Pass - Bittner Knoll - North Fork Pismire Wash - Pyramid Peak - South Fork Pismire Wash
- Map Area ID: AREA39.87539.75-113.125-113
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.875-113.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.875-113
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.75-113.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.75-113
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -113.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -113
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale