~ Middleburg VA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 2010
Middleburg, Virginia, USGS topographic map dated 2010.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5228811
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Middleburg, Virginia (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 29099
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Middleburg
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2010
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Virginia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Middleburg, Virginia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Evergreen Farms - Mill Creek Estates - Aldie - Sunny Bank (historical) - Hickory Grove - Bull Run Mountain Estates - Stewartown - Stoke - Browns Corner - Bowmantown - Skinkertown - Middleburg - New Hope Forest - Halfway - Dover - Forest Lake Estates - Landmark - Levy
- Map Area ID: AREA3938.875-77.75-77.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39-77.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39-77.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW38.875-77.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE38.875-77.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39
- Southern map edge Latitude: 38.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -77.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -77.625
Topo map 001K Trepassey, 1:250,000 scale
Topo map 001K11 Trepassey, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K12 St Shotts, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 001K13 St Mary s, 1:50,000 scale