~ American House CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Historical, 1950
American House, California, USGS topographic map dated 1950.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-5507449
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): American House, California (file size: 14 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: HTMC
- Map Verison: Historical
- Cell ID: 856
- Scan ID: 287960
- Woodland Tint: Yes
- Aerial Photo Year: 1947
- Field Check Year: 1948
- Datum: NAD27
- Map Projection: Polyconic
- Map published by United States Geological Survey
- Map published by United States Bureau of Reclamation
- Map Language: English
- Scanner Resolution: 600 dpi
- Map Cell Name: American House
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 1950
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map American House, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bear Creek - Davis Creek - Camel Peak - McNair Saddle - Boehme Ranch - Little Peak - Rocky Creek - Steward Ravine - Black Rock Campground - Willow Creek - Big Peak - American House - Lumpkin Ridge - Little Grass Valley 63-003 Dam - Valley Creek - Valley Creek Special Interest Area - Big Peak Ravine - South Fork Diversion 63-004 Dam - Black Rock Creek - Diamond Ravine - Browns Hill Mine - Little Grass Valley - Lexington Hill - Sanborn Mine - Post Creek - Mooreville Ridge - Tamarack Flat - Diamond Springs - Devils Gap - Harrison Ridge - Ice Creek - McKintosh Ranch - American House Ravine - Diamond Springs Hill
- Map Area ID: AREA39.7539.625-121.125-121
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW39.75-121.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE39.75-121
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW39.625-121.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE39.625-121
- Northern map edge Latitude: 39.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 39.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -121.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121
Abraham Lincolns America by McElfresh Map Co.
Adventure America, Best Road Trips, Volume 1 by MAD Maps
America of the Civil War, 1861-1865 by McElfresh Map Co.
Americas Classic, Laminated by National Geographic Maps