Jasper, South, Map 902 by National Geographic Maps
National Geographics Trails Illustrated map of Jasper South is a two-sided, waterproof map designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts with durability and detail.
The front side of the Jasper South map details the east side of the national park, from Whitehorse Wildland Provincial Park to the north, to White Goat Wilderness Area to the south. The reverse side of the map details the west side of the park, extending from Cummins Lakes Provincial Park to the south, to Victoria Cross Ranges to the North. Insets show survival tips, safe travel in Bear Country, and all the recreation the park has to offer with backpacking, camping, biking, hiking and horseback riding.
Trails Illustrated maps are expertly researched and frequently updated. The maps are printed in the United States on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant, and trail tough ? capable of going anywhere you do. The map is two-sided, and can be folded to a packable size of 4.25 x 9.25; unfolded size is 26 x 38.
Net proceeds from the sale of this map go to support the nonprofit mission of the National Geographic Society.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points-of-interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches and canoe carry downs, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation.
- Detailed road network
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails
- Important safety information and tips
- Information about local organizations and land management agencies
Map Scale = 1:100,000
- Product Number: 2060101M
- Product Code: TI_JASPER_S
- Publisher Product ID: TI00000902
- ISBN: 9781566956604
- Year of Publication: 2014
- Folded Size: 9.45 x 4.33 inches
- Unfolded Size: 24.8 x 37.01 inches
- Map type: Folded Map
- Geographical region: Canada
Active Pass, Porlier Pass, and/et Montague Harbour by Canadian Hydrographic Service
Air Force Island to/au Longstaff Bluff by Canadian Hydrographic Service
Alberni Inlet by Canadian Hydrographic Service
Alberta and Saskatchewan Road Map by Canadian Cartographics Corporation