Topo map 064P06 Fallis Lake, 1:50,000 scale
064P06 Fallis Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064P06
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064P
- Map ID also known as: 064P06, 64P6, 64P06
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064P06 Fallis Lake covers the following places:
- Larsen Bay - McKay Peninsula - Roy Point - Abey Lake - Barr Lake - Fallis Lake - Fallis Lake - Ferris Lake - Francis Brown Lake - Gorrie Lake - Hase Lake - Hemmons Lake - Jethe Lake - Leppert Lake - Mazier Lake - Norman Brown Lake - Noton Lake - Simbalist Lake - Slezak Lake - Stratford Lake - Titus Lake - Venn Lake - Wilton Lake - Younie Lake - Edwards Hill - Murray Esker - Caribou River Park Reserve - Big Spruce River - Gordon River - Lewis Creek - Stevenson Creek - Wood Creek
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale