Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
052E03 Buffalo Bay NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-052E03
- Parent Topo: TOPO-052E
- Map ID also known as: 052E03, 52E3, 52E03
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 052E03 Buffalo Bay covers the following places:
- Big Traverse Bay - Buffalo Bay - Muskeg Bay - Birch Point - Buffalo Point - Goulds Point - Poplar Point - Moose Lake Dam - Buffalo Point 36 - Buffalo Point First Nation 1 - Buffalo Point First Nation 2 - Buffalo Point First Nation 3 - Reed River 36A - Tamarack Island - Bobs Lake - Lac des Bois - Lake of the Woods - Middlebro Pond - Moose Lake - Mud Lake - Twin Lakes - Birch Point Provincial Park - Birch Point Provincial Recreation Park - Moose Lake Provincial Park - Moose Lake Provincial Recreation Park - Northwest Angle Provincial Forest - Manitoba - Reed River - Rowboat Creek - Stony Creek - MOMs Way - Route MOM - Buffalo Point - Middleboro - Middlebro - Moose Lake - Moose Lake Road Bog - Sprague Bog
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E05 Whitemouth River, 1:50,000 scale