Topo map 064O13 Todd Island, 1:50,000 scale
064O13 Todd Island NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064O13
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064O
- Map ID also known as: 064O13, 64O13
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064O13 Todd Island covers the following places:
- Fraser Bay - Gillespie Bay - Gray Bay - McTavish Bay - Paul Bay - Brown Peninsula - Cole Peninsula - McIntosh Point - Middleton Point - Boundary Island - Edward Hamilton Island - Jamieson Island - Jamieson Island - Jonsson Island - McLaughlin Island - Morrison Island - Nipow Island - Playford Island - Stefansson Island - Swedberg Island - Todd Island - White Island - Atchison Lake - Elms Lake - Larkin Lake - Lonie Lake - Mouchet Lake - Nueltin Lake - Nueltin Lake - Ogilvie Lake - Robert Winder Lake - Winder Lake - Bennett Hill - Kennedy Hill - Manitoba
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale