Topo map 064N16 Bagg Lake, 1:50,000 scale
064N16 Bagg Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064N16
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064N
- Map ID also known as: 064N16, 64N16
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064N16 Bagg Lake covers the following places:
- Viau Bay - Burton Point - Martin Peninsula - Pritchard Point - Simmons Point - Erickson Island - Merle Atkinson Island - Neufeld Island - Seagrim Island - Stefansson Island - Ashton Lake - Attwood Lake - Bagg Lake - Boal Lake - Bowes Lake - Cote Lake - Coté Lake - Goose Lake - Goose Lake - Haider Lake - Harvey Johnson Lake - Leathwood Lake - LeBlanc Lake - Leblanc Lake - Mavor Lake - Nahili Lake - Nueltin Lake - Nueltin Lake - Orvis Lake - Paquin Lake - Porteous Lake - Sabiston Lake - Werner Lake - Manitoba - Putahow River - Putahow River - Thlewiaza River - Thlewiaza River - Nunavut
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale