Topo map 064N11 Kasmere Lake, 1:50,000 scale
064N11 Kasmere Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064N11
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064N
- Map ID also known as: 064N11, 64N11
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064N11 Kasmere Lake covers the following places:
- McNab Bay - North Arm - Northeast Arm - Power Bay - Southeast Arm - Irwin Point - Jensen Point - Lawrence Point - McInnes Point - McPherson Point - Ray Point - Richardson Peninsula - Turner Point - Centre Island - Craib Island - Kiyuk Island - O'Neill Island - Wing Island - Bryson Lake - Bullion Lake - Colvin Lake - Dewart Lake - Dobson Lake - Graves Lake - Jonasson Lake - Kasmere Lake - Kenneth Smith Lake - Porter Lake - Ronahan Lake - Secter Lake - Tice Lake - Urquhart Lake - Armstrong Esker - Buick River - Caribou Hoof River - Little Partridge River - Thlewiaza River
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale