Topo map 064N08 Finner Lake, 1:50,000 scale
064N08 Finner Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064N08
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064N
- Map ID also known as: 064N08, 64N8, 64N08
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064N08 Finner Lake covers the following places:
- Davidson Point - Green Peninsula - Cooper Island - Grenon Island - Snow Island - Ward Island - Colin MacDonald Lake - Finner Lake - Good Lake - Grossman Lake - Hindle Lake - Illingworth Lake - Kuzenko Lake - Lillyman Lake - Listmayer Lake - MacMillan Lake - Richmond Lake - Ross Brown Lake - Schmidt Lake - Shannon Lake - Anderson Hill - Johnson Hill - Gray Creek - Seman River
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale