Topo map 064N01 Minuhik Lake, 1:50,000 scale
064N01 Minuhik Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064N01
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064N
- Map ID also known as: 064N01, 64N1, 64N01
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064N01 Minuhik Lake covers the following places:
- Harvey Bay - Kapakeeskwak Bay - Lindsay Bay - Thorsteinson Bay - Tomlinson Bay - Finch Point - Kelly Peninsula - McBride Point - Barlow Island - Glass Island - Silver Island - Barthelette Lake - Basil Brown Lake - Christofferson Lake - Domres Lake - Doyle Lake - Dumaine Lake - Egenolf Lake - George Stewart Lake - Keewatinkinokumaw Lake - McCluskey Lake - Minuhik Lake - Pankiw Lake - Probizanski Lake - Reske Lake - Sigurdson Lake - Slingsby Lake - Stephen Lake - Stringer Lake - Whyte Lake - Wynne Lake - Campbell Hill - Robertson Hill - Mitchell Rapids - Nelson Rapids - Symons Rapids - North Seal River
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale