064K16 Stevens Lake Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
064K16 Stevens Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064K16
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064K
- Map ID also known as: 064K16, 64K16
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Purchase the smaller scale map covering this area: Topo-064K
Topo map sheet 064K16 Stevens Lake covers the following places:
- Andrews Bay - Francis Bay - Gardner Bay - Kapakeeskwak Bay - Lee Bay - Love Bay - Vincent Bay - Carriere Point - Fisher Point - Gold Point - Gray Peninsula - Harper Point - Tod Point - Dowland Island - Glover Island - Gold Island - Stubbs Island - Akwakosakumin Lake - Apeecheekamow Lake - Burnie Lake - Caron Lake - Dean Lake - Dillabough Lake - Egenolf Lake - Firman Lake - Haigh Lake - Hourie Lake - Keewatinkinokumaw Lake - Krahn Lake - Kuzina Lake - Kwiatkowski Lake - Magas Lake - Magas Lake - Reske Lake - Stevens Lake - Arthur Smith Hill - Robertson Esker - Wood Hill - Laurila River - North Seal River
052E Kenora Canada topo map, 1:250,000 scale
052E03 Buffalo Bay Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
052E04 Sprague Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
052E05 Whitemouth River Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale