Topo map 064K13 Misty Lake, 1:50,000 scale
064K13 Misty Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064K13
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064K
- Map ID also known as: 064K13, 64K13
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064K13 Misty Lake covers the following places:
- Asinneewakamow Island - Weepasko Island - Ackland Lake - Ackland Lake - Allery Lake - Allnutt Lake - Allnutt Lake - Ameekwanis Lake - Andre Lake - Awasawukaw Lake - Badams Lake - Belfie Lake - Bushell Lake - Collett Lake - Guest Lake - Kicheemaskunow Lake - Lac Brochet - Makichuk Lake - Miller Lake - Misty Lake - Noel Lake - Piedalue Lake - Remillard Lake - Rémillard Lake - Schultz Lake - Viau Lake - Vinette Lake - Waspison Lake - Whitespruce Rapids - Cochrane River
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale