Topo map 064I14 Steel River, 1:50,000 scale
064I14 Steel River NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064I14
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064I
- Map ID also known as: 064I14, 64I14
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064I14 Steel River covers the following places:
- Beech Point - Whittaker Island - Aitken Lake - Albert MacKay Lake - Albert Makay Lake - Aldridge Lake - Birch Canoe Lake - Bocking Lake - Donen Lake - Ferrier Lake - Goddard Lake - Ingram Lake - Lane Lake - Lobb Lake - Neff Lake - Passey Lake - Preece Lake - Shumsky Lake - Toshack Lake - Wozniak Lake - Yonkers Lake - Zayets Lake - Cameron Hill - Davidson Rapids - Fox Rapids - Harrison Rapids - Morrice Rapids - Russell Rapids - Seal River - Steel River - Wolverine River
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale