Topo map 064I04 Ashley Lake, 1:50,000 scale
064I04 Ashley Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064I04
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064I
- Map ID also known as: 064I04, 64I4, 64I04
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064I04 Ashley Lake covers the following places:
- Nicholl Bay - Bailey Point - Marsh Peninsula - Milne Island - Hooper Island - Ashley Lake - Becker Lake - Deacon Lake - Goodmanson Lake - Hlady Lake - Houghton Lake - John Wilson Lake - Kozak Lake - McCumber Lake - McGookin Lake - Olenick Lake - Osadick Lake - Podborachinski Lake - Podborochinski Lake - Sandison Lake - Starrett Lake - Trakalo Lake - Walford Lake - Zastre Lake - Davis Esker - Jones Esker - Lewis Esker - Sand Lakes Provincial Park - Watson River
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale