Topo map 064I03 Blyth Lake, 1:50,000 scale
064I03 Blyth Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064I03
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064I
- Map ID also known as: 064I03, 64I3, 64I03
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064I03 Blyth Lake covers the following places:
- Caldwell Bay - Henderson Peninsula - Thompson Peninsula - Chemin Island - Holmstrom Island - Kozack Island - Parker Island - Russell Island - Ashleypryce Lake - Ashley-Pryce Lake - Beganili Lake - Birger Anderson Lake - Blyth Lake - Carefoot Lake - Holton Lake - Krysowaty Lake - Lawson Lake - McInnes Lake - North Knife Lake - Oige Lake - Olenick Lake - Swanton Lake - Topolnistky Lake - Walford Lake - Collins Esker - Sand Lakes Provincial Park - Brown River - Drift River - North Knife River - Rocky River - Watson River - North Knife Lake
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale