Topo map 064I01 Merriam Lake, 1:50,000 scale
064I01 Merriam Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064I01
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064I
- Map ID also known as: 064I01, 64I1, 64I01
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064I01 Merriam Lake covers the following places:
- Ducharme Peninsula - Diamond Island - Boroski Lake - Caswill Lake - Condie Lake - Darby Lake - Fradley Lake - Halliday Lake - Kucera Lake - McAmmond Lake - Merriam Lake - Polanski Lake - Randall Lake - Roziere Lake - Rozière Lake - Sabblut Lake - South Knife Lake - Stein Lake - Tyshuk Lake - Werbenuk Lake - Gray Hill - Harrison Hill - Thomas Hill - Numaykoos Lake Provincial Park - Fortin Rapids - Beauchamp Creek - Gillespie Creek - Hilton Gillespie Creek - South Knife River - South Knife Lake
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale