Topo map 064H14 Knifehead Lake, 1:50,000 scale
064H14 Knifehead Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064H14
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064H
- Map ID also known as: 064H14, 64H14
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064H14 Knifehead Lake covers the following places:
- Ferguson Peninsula - Watson Peninsula - Skinner Island - Knifehead Lake - MacPhail Lake - North Knife Lake - Stinson Lake - Tapawtumowee Lake - Sand Lakes Provincial Park - Brown River - North Knife River - Oldman River
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale