Topo map 064H13 Currie Lake, 1:50,000 scale
064H13 Currie Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064H13
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064H
- Map ID also known as: 064H13, 64H13
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064H13 Currie Lake covers the following places:
- Olson Bay - Powell Bay - Crawford Point - Parker Point - Birkett Lake - Currie Lake - Hole Lake - Merritt Johnston Lake - North Osikis Lake - Osadick Lake - Warren Lake - William James Lake - Wishart Lake - Sand Lakes Provincial Park - Brown River - Oldman River - Waddie River
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale