Topo map 064H09 Rusnak Lake, 1:50,000 scale
064H09 Rusnak Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064H09
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064H
- Map ID also known as: 064H09, 64H9, 64H09
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064H09 Rusnak Lake covers the following places:
- Alex Lake - Blackwell Lake - Davids Lake - Dionne Lake - Furey Lake - Furey Lake - Garritty Lake - Garritty Lake - Kawakeepinow Lake - Kotchapaw Lake - Large Lake - Leyland Lake - McCurdy Lake - Minikwakunis Lake - Ministiko Lake - Monkhouse Lake - Nistowiskwayseesuk Lake - Pasatayo Lake - Patteson Lake - Peters Lake - Rusnak Lake - Rusnak Lake - Shmigelsky Lake - StairsLake - Numaykoos Lake Provincial Park - Little Beaver River - Smith River
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale