Topo map 064F13 Brochet, 1:50,000 scale
064F13 Brochet NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064F13
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064F
- Map ID also known as: 064F13, 64F13
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064F13 Brochet covers the following places:
- Brochet Bay - Custer Bay - Mistahe Bay - Weecheepuwanukatotheechik Bay - Wuskway Bay - Kaneewakak Point - Long Point - Wuchistoon Point - Kapichiu Narrows - Oskaskwa Narrows - Oskatukow Narrows - Pawistikow Narrows - Wepooskow Narrows - Brochet 197 - Ethiko Island - Kakwa Island - Kowapowakasik Islands - Kwaskweepechikun Island - Mary Island - Neethowassine Island - Oskatukow Island - Kaministikoskak Lake - Kapichiu Lake - Muskeko Lake - Reindeer Lake - Cochrane River - Yellow Water River - Yellow-water River - Thaykow Portage - Brochet
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale