Topo map 064F12 Sawbill, 1:50,000 scale
064F12 Sawbill NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064F12
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064F
- Map ID also known as: 064F12, 64F12
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064F12 Sawbill covers the following places:
- Bear Bay - Brochet Bay - Long Point - Oskatakow Narrows - Bear Island - Boundary Island - Kasakanakasik Islands - Thaykow Island - Oskatuk Lake - Reindeer Lake - Sawbill Lake - Sawbill River - Yellow Water River - Yellow-water River - Sawbill
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale