Topo map 064D01 Kamatsi Lake, 1:50,000 scale
064D01 Kamatsi Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064D01
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064D
- Map ID also known as: 064D01, 64D1, 64D01
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064D01 Kamatsi Lake covers the following places:
- Evans Bay - Evans Bay - Laird Bay - Morrison Bay - Sweeney Bay - Frost Island - Bonneville Lake - Currie Lake - Daniels Lake - Hill Lake - Kamatsi Lake - Kamuchawie Lake - Kamuchawie Lake - Kennedy Lake - Kyaska Lake - Pagato Lake - PrudenLake - Roderick Lake - Roderick Lake - Tomison Lake - Clarke Rapids - Willison Rapids - Gislason Creek - Pagato River
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale