Topo map 064C12 Laurie Lake, 1:50,000 scale
064C12 Laurie Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064C12
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064C
- Map ID also known as: 064C12, 64C12
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064C12 Laurie Lake covers the following places:
- Murray Bay - Otter Bay - South Bay - Walker Bay - Hamilton Point - Roberts Peninsula - Ameekewapiskak Narrows - Eager Dam - Bernard Island - Carey Island - Enns Island - MacFarlane Island - McRae Island - Poole Island - Conglomerate Lake - Craig Lake - Cremeens Lake - Dunphy Lakes - Eager Lake - Gasse Lake - Gneiss Lake - Hassett Lake - Hatchet Lake - Howard Campbell Lake - James Johnston Lake - Kukri Lake - Laurie Lake - Little Tod Lake - McWhirter Lake - Mukasew Lake - Murray Lake - Piskwaw Lake - Pyta Lake - Sahaluk Lake - Snake Lake - Strood Lake - Talon Lake - Tod Lake - Vaughan Lake - Wilkin Lake - Wolf Lake - Evans Esker - Laurie River - Fox Mine
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale