Topo map 064C05 Kamuchawie Lake, 1:50,000 scale
064C05 Kamuchawie Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064C05
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064C
- Map ID also known as: 064C05, 64C5, 64C05
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064C05 Kamuchawie Lake covers the following places:
- Hancock Bay - Waddell Bay - Kamuchawie Dam - Loon Dam - Barclay Island - Bruce Island - Coulson Island - Forster Island - Gallant Island - Roper Island - Wright Island - Angers Lake - Bear Den Lake - Blueman Lake - Boulder Lake - Elefson Lake - Gneiss Lake - Hansen Lake - Hudson Lake - Isbister Lake - Kamuchawie Lake - Leguilloux Lake - Little Tod Lake - Lousier Lake - Matheson Lake - Murray Lake - Narrow Lake - O'Connell Lake - Oskatuk Lake - Piskwaw Lake - Plumbtree Lake - Running Bear Lake - Russell Lake - Short Cut Lake - Shynkarchuk Lake - Spear Lake - Talon Lake - Tractor Lake - Loon River - Kosapechekanesik
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale