Topo map 064C01 Suwannee Lake, 1:50,000 scale
064C01 Suwannee Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064C01
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064C
- Map ID also known as: 064C01, 64C1, 64C01
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064C01 Suwannee Lake covers the following places:
- Pukatawakanis Bay - Upistomoosis Bay - Wapisew Bay - Nayowakow Point - Wapowukaw Narrows - Granville Falls - Mistuhe Island - Nupukwasik Island - Allen Lake - Costello Lake - Granville Lake - Suwannee Lake - Devil Rapid - Churchill River - Kakepowukakotake Creek - Pisew River - Rivière Churchill - Suwannee River
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale