Topo map 064B12 Opachuanau Lake, 1:50,000 scale
064B12 Opachuanau Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064B12
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064B
- Map ID also known as: 064B12, 64B12
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064B12 Opachuanau Lake covers the following places:
- Grassy Bay - Italy Bay - Mitchell Bay - Swampy Bay - Lewis Point - McLeod Point - Sucker Narrows - Pollon Island - Alto Lake - Brehaut Lake - Fuller Lake - Ginter Lake - Issett Lake - Little Stony Lake - Mud Lake - Opachuanau Lake - Rusty Lake - Scotland Lake - Southern Indian Lake - Leaf Rapids - Barrington River - Churchill River - Rivière Churchill - Vermilion River - Leaf Rapids
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale