Topo map 064B10 Swan Bay, 1:50,000 scale
064B10 Swan Bay NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064B10
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064B
- Map ID also known as: 064B10, 64B10
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064B10 Swan Bay covers the following places:
- South Bay - Swan Bay - Jimmy Spence Point - Poplar Narrows - Asinni Lake - Kaministiko Lake - Kaneesochawekeamisk Lake - Neepisi Lake - Small Nisku Lake - Southern Indian Lake - Uhlman Lake - Uyumihaywatik Lake - Wasakamik Lake - Amisk Park Reserve - Kaneesochawekeamisk River - Keespapiskaw River - Naykownapiskow River - Okaw Creek - Rat River - Wapisew River - Amusk Portage
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale