Topo map 064A12 Jensen Lake, 1:50,000 scale
064A12 Jensen Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064A12
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064A
- Map ID also known as: 064A12, 64A12
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064A12 Jensen Lake covers the following places:
- Finch Bay - Guthrie Bay - Stratford Bay - Lang Peninsula - Moore Narrows - Gates Island - Goodall Island - Kelso Island - Legg Island - Seifert Island - Albert Murray Lake - Baldock Lake - Ferg Lake - Handle Lake - Jensen Lake - Stanley Smith Lake - Amisk Park Reserve - Little Rasp River
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale