Topo map 064A11 Campbell Lake, 1:50,000 scale
064A11 Campbell Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064A11
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064A
- Map ID also known as: 064A11, 64A11
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 064A11 Campbell Lake covers the following places:
- Maxwell Point - Paul Peninsula - Awapekamak Narrows - Aministikwa Lake - Anessokamasik Lakes - Awaeyahayo Lake - Awanaykopak Lake - Awapekamak Lake - Branch Lake - Campbell Lake - Fielding Lake - Handle Lake - Holyk Lake - Joseph Lake - Kiask Lake - Kwekwuhakayo Lake - Mooswu Lake - Pelletier Lake - Scali Lake - Tawakihikunkapemaypanik Lake - Wapiskusinne Lake - Harold Martin Hill - Amisk Park Reserve - Hugh Hill Rapids - James Gray Rapids - Marsh Rapids - Richard Wood Rapids - Little Rasp River
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale