064A07 Pelletier Lake Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
064A07 Pelletier Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-064A07
- Parent Topo: TOPO-064A
- Map ID also known as: 064A07, 64A7, 64A07
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Purchase the smaller scale map covering this area: Topo-064A
Topo map sheet 064A07 Pelletier Lake covers the following places:
- Akechepeemaywasik Lake - Hunting Lake - Pelletier Lake - Pukituwaw Lake - Wapisew Lake - Waskaiowaka Lake - Clay River - Hunting River - Missewaitay River - Rasp River
052E Kenora Canada topo map, 1:250,000 scale
052E03 Buffalo Bay Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
052E04 Sprague Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale
052E05 Whitemouth River Canada topo map, 1:50,000 scale