Topo map 063P13 Mystery Lake, 1:50,000 scale
063P13 Mystery Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063P13
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063P
- Map ID also known as: 063P13, 63P13
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063P13 Mystery Lake covers the following places:
- Kanutiministikwapisk Bay - Southwest Bay - Thompson - Age Lake - Apussigamasi Lake - Gostling Lake - Hunter Lake - Jock Lake - Moak Lake - Mystery Lake - Sigurd Lake - Spence Lake - Mystery Lake - Birch Tree Brook - Birchtree Brook - Burntwood River - Moak Creek - Odei River - Moak Lake
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale