Topo map 063P10 Armstrong Lake, 1:50,000 scale
063P10 Armstrong Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063P10
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063P
- Map ID also known as: 063P10, 63P10
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063P10 Armstrong Lake covers the following places:
- Charles Bay - Edna Bay - Hart Bay - Kaministikwaskwak Bay - Hunter Point - Fox Lake West 3 - Dixon Island - Morgan Island - Armstrong Lake - Cauchon Lake - Edna Lake - Hansen Lake - Midnight Lake - Neepionikup Lake - Pikwitonei Lake - Sydney Johnson Lake - Armstrong River - Edna Creek - Fleuve Nelson - Grass River - Hansen Creek - Nelson River - Wilde
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale