Topo map 063P07 German Lake, 1:50,000 scale
063P07 German Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063P07
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063P
- Map ID also known as: 063P07, 63P7, 63P07
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063P07 German Lake covers the following places:
- Harold Brown Bay - Richard Smith Bay - Whitewater Falls - Chapman Island - Saunderson Island - Sidney Scott Island - Bunt Lake - Cauchon Lake - Coppins Lake - Donnelly Lake - German Lake - Hancock Lake - Hunting Lake - Prudhomme Lake - Prud'homme Lake - Clearwater River - Fleuve Nelson - Landing River - Machew River - Nelson River - Wasachewan Creek - Wetiko River
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale