Topo map 063P05 Thicket Portage, 1:50,000 scale
063P05 Thicket Portage NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063P05
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063P
- Map ID also known as: 063P05, 63P5, 63P05
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063P05 Thicket Portage covers the following places:
- Roy Young Bay - Garand Peninsula - McKinnon Point - Weir Peninsula - Cote Island - Côté Island - Garand Island - Harry Adams Island - Hopkins Island - Kippen Island - Thornber Island - Gordon Brown Lake - Landing Lake - McLaren Lake - Natalie Lake - Paint Lake - Teardrop Lake - Wintering Lake - Mystery Lake - East Paint Lake Park Reserve - Paint Lake Provincial Park - Paint Lake Provincial Recreation Park - Paint Lake Provincial Recreation Park - Chatham Creek - Grass River - Lost Creek - McLaren Creek - Hockin - Leven - Thicket Portage
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale