Topo map 063O08 Hambone Lake, 1:50,000 scale
063O08 Hambone Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063O08
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063O
- Map ID also known as: 063O08, 63O8, 63O08
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063O08 Hambone Lake covers the following places:
- Collins Peninsula - Kwasitchewan Falls - Ritchey Island - Bison Lake - Duncan Wood Lake - George Johnston Lake - Hambone Lake - Insole Lake - Joey Lake - Kay Lake - Liz Lake - Marshall Lake - Matte Lake - Max Lake - Mid Lake - Paint Lake - Phillips Lake - Velde Lake - Mystery Lake - East Paint Lake Park Reserve - Paint Lake Provincial Park - Paint Lake Provincial Recreation Park - Grass River - Halfway River - Mispun Creek - Patrick Creek - Soab Creek - Taylor River - Velde Creek - Paint Lake
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale