Topo map 063N16 Highrock Lake, 1:50,000 scale
063N16 Highrock Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063N16
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063N
- Map ID also known as: 063N16, 63N16
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063N16 Highrock Lake covers the following places:
- Asowi Bay - Cardonby Bay - Garden Bay - Kiokayo Bay - Kisayinewsepe Bay - Peecheetawaw Bay - Pimichiwun Bay - Chepi Beach - Iskoonikun Point - Kistikan Point - Outlaw Point - Willys Point - Atik Narrows - Kiokayo Narrows - Macheepisikew Narrows - Opaskwa Narrows - Oskatuk Narrows - Yaykow Narrows - Twin Falls - Highrock 199 - Baldwinson Island - Curleys Island - Kakakew Island - Misseministik Island - Munito Islands - Rogers Island - Usik Island - Wuchusk Island - Apayukpaykaskisut Lake - Highrock Lake - Nelson Lake - Umisk Lake - Wapoos Lake - Wupas Lake - Churchill River - Kakakew Creek - Kiokayo River - Kisayinew River - Napamostoos Creek - Newunetan River - Otaskunuk Creek - Pisew River - Prière Creek - Rivière Churchill - St. Pierre River - Skookum Portage - Highrock - Prayer River
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale