Topo map 063N15 Madsen Bay, 1:50,000 scale
063N15 Madsen Bay NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063N15
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063N
- Map ID also known as: 063N15, 63N15
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063N15 Madsen Bay covers the following places:
- Apisicheemoosus Bay - Cardonby Bay - Garden Bay - Kisayinew Bay - Madsen Bay - Perch Bay - West Kisayinew Bay - West Perch Bay - Clarence Point - Okunowaiskotayo Point - Opimoachape Point - Oskoyuk Narrows - Twin Falls - Highrock 199 - Apeetow Island - Atim Island - Chepi Island - Dumas Island - Hicks Island - Osawastim Island - Porteous Island - Rogers Island - Utimayo Islands - Allen Lake - Apisicheemoosus Lake - Highrock Lake - John Bell Lake - Kaministikowasik Lake - Apisicheemoosus River - Churchill River - Evans Creek - Muskwu River - North Channel - Onion River - Osawapiskus Creek - Prière Creek - Rivière Churchill - Kapuskaywak Portage
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale