Topo map 063N09 Pahayo Lake, 1:50,000 scale
063N09 Pahayo Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063N09
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063N
- Map ID also known as: 063N09, 63N9, 63N09
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063N09 Pahayo Lake covers the following places:
- Kisayinew Bay - Mayukomayo Bay - McFadden Bay - Mistuhe Bay - Pechipoo Bay - Puskwutinaw Bay - Rowe Bay - Somerville Bay - Outlaw Point - Ukoop Narrows - Beaucage Island - Misseministik Island - Mukaysis Island - Post Office Island - Highrock Lake - Kakinokumak Lake - Marchello Lake - Mwoak Lake - Nelson Lake - Pahayo Lake - Pisew Lake - Rosenthal Lake - Wuchusk Lake - Asippitti Creek - Burntwood River - Churchill River - Mwoak Creek - Notokayo River - Pisew River - Rivière Churchill - Wuchusk River - Wetikoo Marsh
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale