Topo map 063N07 Takipy Lake, 1:50,000 scale
063N07 Takipy Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063N07
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063N
- Map ID also known as: 063N07, 63N7, 63N07
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063N07 Takipy Lake covers the following places:
- Richardson Bay - Ritchie Bay - Rock Bay - Simon Bay - Henderson Point - MacDonald Peninsula - Wright Peninsula - McKenzie Narrows - Williams Falls - Bidochka Island - Breen Island - Chaboyer Island - Grant Island - McMillan Island - Burntwood Lake - Derby Lake - Essar Lake - Flatrock Lake - Guthrie Lake - Hassett Lake - Mahon Lake - Strain Lake - Takipy Lake - Touchbourne Lake - Wyton Lake - Graham Hill - Sharp Rapids - Williams Rapids - Adams Creek - File River - Kennedy Creek - Kississing River - Ruddock - Takipy
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale