Topo map 063N06 Lamont Lake, 1:50,000 scale
063N06 Lamont Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063N06
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063N
- Map ID also known as: 063N06, 63N6, 63N06
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063N06 Lamont Lake covers the following places:
- Boyle Bay - Burkes Bay - Hatchs Bay - McKenzie Bay - Meyer Bay - Muskwa Bay - Reds Bay - Teasdale Bay - Teasdale Bay - Tukikumewseepi Bay - Kennedy Point - McDonald Narrows - Brown Falls - Hancock Island - Kendall Island - Somerville Island - Crow Lake - Edward Smith Lake - Girouard Lake - James Lake - Kississing Lake - Lamont Lake - Noer Lake - Prince James Lake - Princess Louise Lake - Serada Lake - Tait Lake - Timothy Wilson Lake - Vedi Lake - Vehi Lake - Wagner Lake - Wapoos Lake - Crow Creek - Kennedy Creek - Kississing River
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale