Topo map 063N02 Batty Lake, 1:50,000 scale
063N02 Batty Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063N02
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063N
- Map ID also known as: 063N02, 63N2, 63N02
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063N02 Batty Lake covers the following places:
- Boyd Bay - Richard Bay - Lowe Point - Phillips Peninsula - Stewart Peninsula - Burr Island - Dunn Island - Batty Lake - Cameron Lake - Craik Lake - Derby Lake - Dow Lake - Drury Lakes - Dutka Lake - Elken Lake - Evans Lake - Fairwind Lake - Gohl Lake - Guthrie Lake - Hayhurst Lake - Hutchinson Lake - James Clarke Lake - Jay Lake - Jungle Lake - Limestone Point Lake - Marchisky Lake - Martell Lake - McGhee Lake - Meat Lake - Moody Lake - Nokomis Lake - Paddy Lake - Puffy Lake - Shura Lake - South Nokomis Lake - Spider Lake - Star Lake - Stefanuik Lake - Three Finger Lake - Tower Lake - Walton Lake - Wapu Lake - Wood Lake - Zdan Lake - Scott Hill - File River - Keown Creek - Limestone Creek - Shineton Creek
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale