Topo map 063K10 Iskwasum Lake, 1:50,000 scale
063K10 Iskwasum Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063K10
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063K
- Map ID also known as: 063K10, 63K10
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063K10 Iskwasum Lake covers the following places:
- Petersons Bay - Bartlett Point - Ellicott Point - Radar Point - Fourmile Island - Barb Lake - Black Duck Lake - Camp Lake - Celery Lake - First Central Lake - Flag Lake - Hone Lake - Inbetween Lake - Iskwasum Lake - Krug Lake - Leak Lake - Long Hole Lake - Loucks Lake - Portage Lakes - Radar Lake - Rail Lake - Rat Hole Lake - Reed Lake - Second Central Lake - South Central Lake - Third Cranberry Lake - Vanco Lake - Whitehouse Lake - Grass River Provincial Park - Barb Creek - Cowan River - Grass River - Leak Creek - Vanco Creek - Whitehouse Creek - Four Mile Portage - Claw Lake - Dickstone - Roblaytin
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale