Topo map 063K03 Root Lake, 1:50,000 scale
063K03 Root Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063K03
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063K
- Map ID also known as: 063K03, 63K3, 63K03
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063K03 Root Lake covers the following places:
- Cormorant Bay - Depows Bay - Home Bay - Meyers Bay - Naked Bay - Pike Bay - Star Bay - Long Willow Point - Star Point - Three Trees Point - Réserve indienne Root Lake 231 - Root Lake Indian Reserve 231 - Atlantis Island - Bacon Island - Big Island - Ghost Island - Ingraham Island - Margie Island - Atik Lake - Atikameg Lake - Beaver Lake - Clearwater (Atikameg) Lake - Clearwater Lake - Cormorant Lake - Fir Pond - Grassy Lake - Jed Lake - Little Atik Lake - Maria Lake - Muskeg Lake - Ray Lake - Rocky Lake - Root Lake - Consol - Kelsey - Clearwater Lake Provincial Park - Rocky Lake Provincial Park - Rocky Lake Provincial Recreation Park - Saskeram Wildlife Management Area - Blind Creek - Dinner Place Creek - Paykatuwan Creek - Red Rock Creek - Rivière Saskatchewan - Saskatchewan River - Big Bend - Rocky Lake East - Rocky Lake North - Root Lake - Wanless
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale