Topo map 063J12 Buzz Lake, 1:50,000 scale
063J12 Buzz Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063J12
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063J
- Map ID also known as: 063J12, 63J12
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063J12 Buzz Lake covers the following places:
- Broad Bay - Cook Bay - Goose Bay - Manitoba Basin - Puella Bay - Puella Bay - Sawmill Bay - Stuart Bay - Cann Point - Dawson Point - McCafferty Point - Alward Lake - Burns Lake - Buzz Lake - Godkin Lake - Hargrave Lake - Hubick Lake - Korski Lake - Langton Lake - Lindsay Lake - Monette Lake - South Lake - Sunday Lake - Walters Lake - Watch Lake - Wekusko Lake - Dion Creek - Hargrave River - Hayward Creek - Manitoba Basin Creek - Mitishto River - Numas Creek - Watts River - McCafferty Lift Over - Cotes Landing - Hales Landing - Herb Lake Landing - Wekusko
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale