Topo map 063J08 Horsfall Island, 1:50,000 scale
063J08 Horsfall Island NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063J08
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063J
- Map ID also known as: 063J08, 63J8, 63J08
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063J08 Horsfall Island covers the following places:
- Baker Point - Manitou Point - Nelson River (West Channel) - Ominiwin By-Pass Channel - West Channel Nelson River - Whiskey Jack Narrows - Kiskitto Dam - Kiskitto Inlet Control Structure - Kiskitto Outlet Control Structure - Berry Island - Garlick Island - Horsfall Island - Metchanais Island - Ross Island - Tait Island - Taylor Island - Kiskitto Lake - Kiskittogisu Lake - Lochhead Lake - Playgreen Lake - Whiskey Jack - Kisipachewuk Rapids - Metchanais Rapids - Ominawin Rapids - Black Duck Creek - Kiskitto-Minago Drainage Channel - Whiskey Jack Landing
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale