Topo map 063H16 Beach Lake, 1:50,000 scale
063H16 Beach Lake NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063H16
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063H
- Map ID also known as: 063H16, 63H16
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063H16 Beach Lake covers the following places:
- Asoheesipaywinink Bay - Chapman Bay - Feather Rapids - Norway House 17D-4 - Ponask Lake - Wagner Island - Beach Lake - Lone Nest Lake - Pelican Lake - Ponask Lake - Stevenson Lake - Pelican Rapids - Molson River - Ponask Portage
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale