Topo map 063G03 Grand Rapids, 1:50,000 scale
063G03 Grand Rapids NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063G03
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063G
- Map ID also known as: 063G03, 63G3, 63G03
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063G03 Grand Rapids covers the following places:
- Cross Bay - Harbour Bay - Lamb Bay - Portage Bay - Shallow Bay - Sandy Beach - Aministikoouskok Point - Beardy Point - Capstan Point - Colville Point - Jackpine Point - Kanioskeskasik Point - Lopstick Point - Lovers Point - Middle Point - Mission Point - Nistwawnayapiskaw Point - Reef Point - Scots Point - Spruce Point - Ukamasahaw Point - Grand Rapids Generating Station - Grand Rapids 33 - Block Island - Prisoners Island - Beaver Dam Lake - Cedar Lake - Lac Winnipeg - Lake Winnipeg - Mechiso Lake - Morrison Lake - Baldys Bluffs - Mamowkiyan Ridge - Grand Rapids Provincial Park - Cross Lake Rapids - Grand Rapids - Redrock Rapids - Eating Point Creek - Horn Creek - Rivière Saskatchewan - Saskachaywiak Creek - Saskatchewan River - Saskachayweow Bar - Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids - Hybord
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale