Topo map 063C13 Roscoe, 1:50,000 scale
063C13 Roscoe NRCAN topographic map.
Includes UTM and GPS geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This 50k scale map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or you could frame it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or as an upgrade on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: NRCAN-063C13
- Parent Topo: TOPO-063C
- Map ID also known as: 063C13, 63C13
- Unfolded Size: Approximately 26" high by 36" wide
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD NRCAN Topographic Map
- Map Scale: 1:50,000
- Geographical region: Manitoba, Canada
All neighboring Canadian topo maps are available for sale online at 1:50,000 scale.
Topo map sheet 063C13 Roscoe covers the following places:
- Armit River Bay - Ellis Bay - Grassy Bay - Woody Bay - Long Point - Bog Lake - Fowell Lake - Red Deer Lake - Porcupine Hills - Hudson Bay No. 394 - Armit River Recreation Site - Porcupine Provincial Forest - Porcupine Provincial Forest - Manitoba - Armit River - Armit River - Camp Seven Creek - Dilworth Creek - Duncan Creek - Geize Creek - Grassy River - Kinakin Creek - Little Armit River - Little Armit River - Little Woody River - Lost River - North Armit River - Red Deer River - Red Deer River - Smoking Tent Creek - Steel Bridge Creek - Armit - National Mills - Roscoe - Westgate
Topo map 052E03 Buffalo Bay, 1:50,000 scale
Topo map 052E04 Sprague, 1:50,000 scale